I had an awesome early morning farm visit by my extension officer. Coincidentally, even some crops and insects were cooperative in the demonstration. While some of my techniques fall slightly outside those promoted by the ministry, it is great having such resourceful people interested in the success of my project. I am truly grateful for all their support, in whichever form it comes.
In preparation for the new chicks, I installed a removable partition which created a temporary brooding section. I waited patiently for confirmation of their arrival, but to no avail. I did not get much information when I eventually contacted the agent, but I figure that they should be here by tomorrow. All for now, the wait is on.
While waiting for the call, I attempted to type my daily screenplay. Being distracted, I was a bit at a lost for words. In hindsight, the story was unmistakably terrible, to say the least. Thankfully, I got a message from a friend and something interesting happened; an entire story popped into my mind. I quickly deleted the initial attempt and rewrote the new play in record time. I still have to give it a once over, but I am pleased by the outcome.
As the day draws to a close, I still have a few minor tasks to do, in preparation for tomorrow’s harvest. I am truly grateful for all that transpired today. I look forward to the bountiful harvest and an overall productive day tomorrow.